SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT TOOL – MIRAT
The software management is a complex subject and people used different names like Managing Software or Managing Software Development. The software management helps to formalize a set of structures that make sure your software is accessible and reusable in any time periods. The most common activities in software management are like version changing, building, testing, packaging, configuring, installing, distributing, software auditing, and so on.
THE NECESSITY OF SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT
There are a number of benefits of Software Management.
- In a project, it provides clear roles and responsibilities to members.
- It maintains the project consistency even if team members are changing.
- You can make better planning and estimation of resources.
- There is a possibility to cut reputation and organizational risk.
- Maintain good engagement between user and developer communities.
SERVICES OF MIRAT SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT
Being an organization, you must buy different software and used by many people in the organization. The Novel’s MIRAT helps you maintain the entire software in your organization as follows.
- MIRAT provides the details of how many total software are using in your Organization.
- Checks whether all software have licenses.
- Detect how many licensed software kept idle so that you can reduce buying the same software.
- Find the number of open-source software using in your organization.
- It detects any unauthorized or without license, the software using in your organization.
- Informs you if more users are using the same software beyond the limit offered by the vendor.
- Lists out each system using how many licensed and open source software.
- The MIRAT application fully audits your software and give the latest report.
- With the help of MIRAT, the software management in your organization is very accurate and well performed.
- Reduce the operational cost of your software using the MIRAT Software Management service.